Joe Burrow and the Cincinnati Bengals host the New York Giants on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Burrow's passing prop bets. Watch Burrow's Bengals take on the Giants at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Joe Burrow Passing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Joe Burrow Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Burrow is averaging 26.4 completions per game, 1.9 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (24.5).
- Burrow had more than 24.5 completions in six of 10 games this season (60% of his opportunities).
- Burrow's season-long average over/under is 22.4 completions. He has collected 4.0 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- Burrow has hit the over on completions prop bets in seven of 10 games this year (70% of his chances).
- Burrow has gone over his average completions prop bet total (22.4 completions) in 70% of his games (seven of 10 chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Burrow has averaged 40.4 passing attempts per game this season, 2.9 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (37.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10), Burrow has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (37.5 passing attempts).
- The average passing attempt prop bet over/under for Burrow this year is 36.1. He often has gone over that number, averaging 40.4 attempts per game, 4.3 more than his average prop.
- In six of his 10 games (60%), Burrow has gone over his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In six of his 10 games (60%), Burrow has thrown the ball more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total this season (36.1).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Burrow has recorded 268.8 passing yards per game during the 2020 season, 0.3 yards more than Sunday's over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10 matchups), Burrow has thrown for more than 268.5 yards.
- Burrow's season passing yardage average of 268.8 is 19.5 yards higher than his 249.3 average passing yards over/under.
- Burrow has gone over his passing yards prop total five times this season (exactly half of his games).
- Burrow has gone over his season-long passing yards prop bet average (249.3) in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Burrow is averaging 1.3 passing touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- In four out of 10 games this year (40%), Burrow has swiped more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Burrow's average prop bet for passing touchdowns is an over/under of 1.5 per game. He is averaging 0.2 fewer passing touchdowns per game than that average.
- In only four of his 10 games (40%), Burrow has hit the over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- Burrow has racked up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in only four of his 10 games (40%).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Burrow averages the same number of interceptions per game this season as his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (five of 10), Burrow has thrown more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Burrow has tossed 0.5 fewer interceptions (0.5 per game) than his season average prop bet (one).
- Burrow has not gone over on an interception prop bet through 10 games this year.
- Through 10 games, Burrow has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for interceptions (one INT).
Powered By Data Skrive