On Sunday, Joe Burrow and the Cincinnati Bengals are on the road to match up against Washington at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips around his passing props in the contest. Watch Burrow's Bengals take on Washington at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Joe Burrow Passing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Joe Burrow Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Burrow is averaging 26.9 completions per game, 2.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (24.5).
- In six of nine games this season (66.7% of his opportunities), Burrow had more than 24.5 completions.
- Burrow's season-long average over/under is 22.2 completions. He has recorded 4.7 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- Burrow has hit the over on completions prop bets in seven of nine games this year (77.8% of his chances).
- Burrow's average prop bet for completions is 22.2. He's gone over that total in seven of nine games this season (77.8%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Burrow has averaged 41.1 passing attempts per game this season, 3.6 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (37.5).
- In five of nine games this season (55.6%), Burrow has attempted more than 37.5 passes.
- Burrow has attempted 5.2 more passes (41.1 per game) this year than his season average prop bet (35.9).
- In six of his nine games (66.7%), Burrow has gone over his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In 88.9% of his games (eight out of nine opportunities), Burrow has exceeded his average passing attempts prop bet total (35.9).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Burrow has put up 276.1 passing yards per game during the 2020 season, 7.6 yards greater than Sunday's passing yards prop total.
- In five of nine games this season (55.6%), Burrow has thrown for more than 268.5 yards.
- Burrow's season passing yardage average of 276.1 is 28.9 yards higher than his 247.2 average passing yards over/under.
- Burrow has gone over his passing yard total in 55.6% of his opportunities this season (five of nine games).
- In six games this season (66.7%), Burrow has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 247.2.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Burrow is averaging 1.3 passing touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than the over/under of 1.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In four of nine games this year (44.4%), Burrow has collected more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Burrow's season average of 1.3 passing touchdowns per game is 0.2 less than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.5.
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Burrow has gone over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- Burrow has racked up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in just four of his nine games (44.4%).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Burrow throws 0.1 more interceptions per game on average this season than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 55.6% of his games this year (five of nine), Burrow has tossed more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Burrow has tossed 0.6 interceptions per game this season, 0.5 fewer than his season average prop.
- Burrow has not gone over on an interception prop bet through nine games this year.
- Through nine games, Burrow has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for interceptions (1.1 INTs).
Powered By Data Skrive