Joe Burrow and the Cincinnati Bengals travel to play the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some tips for betting on Burrow's passing prop bets in the matchup with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Watch Burrow's performance play out for the Bengals against the Steelers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Joe Burrow Passing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Joe Burrow Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Burrow is averaging 27.6 completions per game, 6.1 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (21.5).
- Burrow collected more than 21.5 completions in seven of eight games this season (87.5% of his chances).
- Burrow has averaged 5.4 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (22.2).
- Burrow has hit the over on completions prop bets in seven of eight games this year (87.5% of his chances).
- Burrow's average prop bet for completions is 22.2. He's gone over that total in seven of eight games this season (87.5%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Burrow has averaged 4.8 more passing attempts per game (41.3) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (36.5).
- In five of eight games this year (62.5%), Burrow has attempted more than 36.5 passes.
- Burrow has attempted 5.4 more passes (41.3 per game) this year than his season average prop bet (35.9).
- 62.5% of the time this season (five of eight games), Burrow has gone over his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In seven of his eight games (87.5%), Burrow has thrown the ball more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total this season (35.9).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards over/under for Burrow is set at 249.5, 34.5 yards fewer than his season average of 284.0.
- In five of eight games this season (62.5%), Burrow has thrown for more than 249.5 yards.
- Burrow's average passing yards prop bet this season is 246.9, which he's exceeded by 37.1 yards on average this year.
- Burrow has gone over his passing yard total in 62.5% of his opportunities this season (five of eight games).
- In six games this season (75%), Burrow has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 246.9.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Burrow is averaging 1.4 passing touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- In four out of eight games this season (50%), Burrow has swiped more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Burrow's season average of 1.4 passing touchdowns per game is 0.1 fewer than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.5.
- Burrow has gone over on passing touchdowns prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his eight games, Burrow has put up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Burrow averages 0.6 interceptions per game this season, 0.9 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Burrow has yet to throw for more than 1.5 interceptions in a game through eight outings this season.
- Burrow has tossed 0.4 fewer interceptions (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (one).
- Burrow has not gone over on an interception prop bet through eight games this year.
- Through eight games, Burrow has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for interceptions (one INT).
Powered By Data Skrive