Jimmy Graham and the Chicago Bears travel to play the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Graham's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Tennessee Titans. You can watch Graham's performance play out for the Bears against the Titans on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Jimmy Graham Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Jimmy Graham Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Graham is averaging 30.9 receiving yards per game, 5.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (36.5).
- In one out of eight games this season (12.5%), Graham has totaled more than 36.5 receiving yards.
- Graham's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 33.5 per game. He is averaging 2.6 fewer per game than that average.
- Graham has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his eight games (12.5%).
- In just 25% of his games (two out of eight chances), Graham has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (33.5).
- Graham is averaging 72 yards per game in his last one outing against the Titans, 35.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (36.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Graham's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 36.5 yards, a number he has beat one time in one career game versus the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive