Jimmy Graham and the Chicago Bears square off against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at home at Soldier Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Graham's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Graham's Bears square off with the Saints on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Jimmy Graham Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Jimmy Graham Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Graham is averaging 33.8 receiving yards per game, 3.7 fewer than the over/under of 37.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 16.7% of his games this season (one out of six), Graham has totaled more than 37.5 receiving yards.
- Graham's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 32.2 per game. He has put up 1.6 more per game than that average.
- Graham has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his six games (16.7%).
- In 66.7% of his games (four of six opportunities), Graham has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (32.2).
- Graham is averaging 34 yards per game in his last one outing against the Saints, 3.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (37.5).
- In one career game against the Saints, Graham has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 37.5 receiving yards.
Powered By Data Skrive