Jimmy Graham and the Chicago Bears travel to play the Los Angeles Rams on Monday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Graham's receiving prop bets. Watch Graham's Bears square off against the Rams at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Jimmy Graham Receiving Prop Bets (10/26/2020)
Jimmy Graham Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Graham is averaging 33.8 receiving yards per game, 3.7 less than the over/under of 37.5 set for Monday's outing.
- In one out of six games this season (16.7%), Graham has collected more than 37.5 receiving yards.
- Graham's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 32.2 per game. He has collected 1.6 more per game than that average.
- In only one of his six games (16.7%), Graham has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 66.7% of his games (four of six opportunities), Graham has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (32.2).
- Graham is averaging 26 yards per game in his last five outings against the Rams, 11.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (37.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Graham's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 37.5 yards, a number he has outperformed one time in five total games versus the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive