Jimmy Graham and the Chicago Bears visit the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Graham's receiving prop bets. You can watch Graham and the Bears take on the Panthers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Jimmy Graham Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Jimmy Graham Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Graham is averaging 33.8 receiving yards per game, 1.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (35.5).
- Graham has yet to put up more than 35.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Graham's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 31.5 per game. He has put up 2.3 more per game than that average.
- Graham has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Graham has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (31.5 yards).
- Graham's 73.6 receiving yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Panthers are 38.1 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In 10 career games versus the Panthers, Graham has beat this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 35.5 yards nine times.
Powered By Data Skrive