On Sunday, Jimmy Graham and the Chicago Bears host the Green Bay Packers at Soldier Field. Here's some insights and tips around Graham's receiving prop bets. Watch Graham's Bears square off with the Packers at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Jimmy Graham Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Jimmy Graham Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Graham's 30.1 receiving yards per game average is 3.6 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (26.5).
- In eight of 15 games this year (53.3%), Graham has put up more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Graham's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 31.4 per game. He averages 1.3 less per game than that average.
- In only five of his 15 games (33.3%), Graham has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 46.7% of his games (seven of 15 opportunities), Graham has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (31.4).
- Graham is averaging 33.7 yards per game in his last six outings against the Packers, 7.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (26.5).
- Bookmakers have set Graham's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 26.5 yards, a number he has outperformed three times in six total games against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive