On Sunday, Jimmy Graham and the Chicago Bears visit the Jacksonville Jaguars at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some insights and tips around Graham's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Graham's performance plays out when the Bears square off against the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jimmy Graham Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Jimmy Graham Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Graham's 27.3 receiving yards per game average is 3.8 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (23.5).
- In 64.3% of his games this year (nine of 14), Graham has put up more than 23.5 receiving yards.
- Graham's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 31.9 per game. He averages 4.6 fewer per game than that average.
- Graham has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 14 games (28.6%).
- In just six of his 14 games (42.9%), Graham has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 31.9 yards.
- Graham's zero receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Jaguars are 23.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Graham has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 23.5 receiving yards in one total game against the Jaguars.
Powered By Data Skrive