Jimmy Graham and the Chicago Bears travel to play the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Graham's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Minnesota Vikings. You can watch how Graham's performance plays out when the Bears take on the Vikings on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Jimmy Graham Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Jimmy Graham Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Graham is averaging 27.5 receiving yards per game, 5.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (22.5).
- In nine out of 13 games this season (69.2%), Graham has totaled more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Graham's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 32.7 per game. He is averaging 5.2 fewer per game than that average.
- In only three of his 13 games (23.1%), Graham has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only five of his 13 games (38.5%), Graham has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 32.7 yards.
- Graham is averaging 33.2 yards per game in his last six outings against the Vikings, 10.7 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (22.5).
- Graham has surpassed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 22.5 yards three times in six career games against the Vikings.
Powered By Data Skrive