Jimmy Graham and the Chicago Bears hit the field against the Houston Texans on Sunday at home at Soldier Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Graham's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Graham's Bears square off with the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jimmy Graham Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Jimmy Graham Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Graham is averaging 27.8 receiving yards per game, 7.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (20.5).
- In eight of 12 games this season (66.7%), Graham has put up more than 20.5 receiving yards.
- Graham's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 33.7 per game. He averages 5.9 fewer per game than that average.
- Graham has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his 12 games (16.7%).
- In just three of his 12 games (25%), Graham has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 33.7 yards.
- Graham's 39 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Texans are 18.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Graham's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 20.5 yards, a figure he has outperformed one time in one career game versus the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive