On Sunday, Jimmy Graham and the Chicago Bears host the Detroit Lions at Soldier Field. Here's some insights and tips around Graham's receiving prop bets. You can watch Graham's performance play out for the Bears against the Lions on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Jimmy Graham Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Jimmy Graham Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Graham's 30.4 receiving yards per game average is 0.9 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (29.5).
- In seven out of 11 games this season (63.6%), Graham has collected more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- Graham's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 34 per game. He is averaging 3.6 less per game than that average.
- In just two of his 11 games (18.2%), Graham has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only two of his 11 games (18.2%), Graham has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 34 yards.
- Graham is averaging 31 yards per game in his last seven outings against the Lions, 1.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (29.5).
- Bookmakers have set Graham's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 29.5 yards, a number he has beat two times in seven total games opposite the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive