Jimmy Graham and the Chicago Bears travel to play the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Graham's receiving prop bets. Watch Graham's Bears play the Packers at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Jimmy Graham Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Jimmy Graham Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Graham is averaging 30.2 receiving yards per game, 4.3 less than the over/under of 34.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In two out of 10 games this season (20%), Graham has collected more than 34.5 receiving yards.
- Graham's season average of 30.2 receiving yards per game is 3.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 34.1.
- Graham has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his 10 games (20%).
- In only 20% of his games (two of 10 chances), Graham has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (34.1).
- Graham's 34 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Packers are 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Graham's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 34.5 yards, a number he has beat two times in five total games against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive