Jimmy Graham and the Chicago Bears host the Minnesota Vikings on Monday at Soldier Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Graham's receiving prop bets. Watch how Graham's performance plays out when the Bears face off against the Vikings on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Jimmy Graham Receiving Prop Bets (11/16/2020)
Jimmy Graham Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Graham is averaging 33.6 receiving yards per game, 2.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (36.5).
- In two of nine games this season (22.2%), Graham has collected more than 36.5 receiving yards.
- Graham's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 33.8 per game. He averages 0.2 less per game than that average.
- Graham has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his nine games (22.2%).
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Graham has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 33.8 yards.
- Graham is averaging 39.8 yards per game in his last five contests against the Vikings, 3.3 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (36.5).
- Graham has eclipsed Monday's projected receiving yards total of 36.5 yards two times in five career games against the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Graham has averaged 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Monday's game (0.5).
- In four out of nine games this season (44.4%), Graham has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Graham has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has gone over that value as he has grabbed 0.6 touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his average prop.
- 100% of the time this year (one of one game), Graham has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Graham has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 44.4% of his games (four of nine chances).
- In his five career matchups against the Vikings, Graham averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Graham has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in five career games against the Vikings.
Powered By Data Skrive