On Sunday, Jimmy Garoppolo and the San Francisco 49ers are on the road to match up against the New England Patriots at Gillette Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into his passing props in the contest. Watch how Garoppolo's performance plays out when the 49ers square off against the Patriots on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Jimmy Garoppolo Passing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Jimmy Garoppolo Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Garoppolo's per-game passing completions average (15.8) is 6.7 fewer than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (22.5).
- Garoppolo collected more than 22.5 completions in one of four games this season (25% of his opportunities).
- Garoppolo's season-long average over/under is 21.5 completions. He has tallied 5.7 less completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- In only one of four games this year, Garoppolo has hit the over on completions prop bets (25% of his opportunities).
- Garoppolo has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (21.5 completions) in only 25% of his games (one of four chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Garoppolo has averaged 9.7 fewer passing attempts per game (24.8) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (34.5).
- Garoppolo has not attempted more than 34.5 passes in a game through four outings this year.
- Garoppolo averages 8.2 fewer passing attempts (24.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (33).
- Garoppolo has not hit the over on a passing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Garoppolo has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for pass attempts (33 passes).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Garoppolo has thrown for an average of 183.8 yards per game during the 2020 season, 84.7 fewer than Sunday's passing yards prop total.
- Garoppolo has yet to throw for more than 268.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Garoppolo's average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 260. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 76.2 yards per game.
- Garoppolo has hit the passing yards over in only one of four opportunities this year (25%).
- Garoppolo's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 260, a number he's covered in only one out of four games (25%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Garoppolo's 1.8 passing touchdowns per game average is 0.3 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet total in Sunday's game (1.5).
- In three of four games this year (75%), Garoppolo has swiped more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Garoppolo has racked up 0.3 more passing touchdowns per game (1.8) than the average over/under he's had set for passing touchdowns, 1.5.
- In three of his four games (75%), Garoppolo has gone over on passing touchdowns prop bets.
- In 75% of his games (three of four), Garoppolo has racked up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Garoppolo has averaged 0.5 interceptions per game this year, the same as his prop bet for Sunday's game.
- In one of four games this year (25%), Garoppolo has been picked off more than 0.5 times.
- The average interceptions prop bet over/under for Garoppolo this year is 0.5. That equals his season average.
- In just 25% of his games (one out of four), Garoppolo has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- In just 25% of his games this season (one out of four games), Garoppolo has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (0.5).
Powered By Data Skrive