Jerry Jeudy's Denver Broncos host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some insights and tips around Jeudy's receiving prop bets. You can watch Jeudy and the Broncos face off against the Raiders on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Jerry Jeudy Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Jerry Jeudy Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jeudy is averaging 47.7 receiving yards per game, 6.8 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (54.5).
- In 53.3% of his games this season (eight of 15), Jeudy has collected more than 54.5 receiving yards.
- Jeudy's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 54 per game. He is averaging 6.3 fewer per game than that average.
- Jeudy has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just seven of his 15 games (46.7%).
- In 53.3% of his games (eight of 15 opportunities), Jeudy has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (54).
- Jeudy's 68 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Raiders are 13.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Jeudy's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 54.5 yards, a figure he has outperformed one time in one total game versus the Raiders.
Powered By Data Skrive