On Sunday, Jerry Jeudy and the Denver Broncos travel to play the Los Angeles Chargers at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Jeudy's receiving prop bets. Watch Jeudy's Broncos take on the Chargers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Jerry Jeudy Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Jerry Jeudy Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jeudy's 46.8 receiving yards per game average is 0.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (46.5).
- In seven of 14 games this season (50%), Jeudy has collected more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Jeudy's season average of 46.8 receiving yards per game is 7.7 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 54.5.
- Jeudy has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just six of his 14 games (42.9%).
- In half of games, Jeudy has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 54.5 yards.
- Jeudy is averaging 73 yards per game in his last one contest against the Chargers, 26.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (46.5).
- Jeudy has gone over Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 46.5 yards one time in one total game against the Chargers.
Powered By Data Skrive