Jerry Jeudy and the Denver Broncos hit the field against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday on the road at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Jeudy's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Jeudy's performance play out for the Broncos against the Panthers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jerry Jeudy Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Jerry Jeudy Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jeudy is averaging 49.5 receiving yards per game, 3.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (52.5).
- In seven out of 12 games this season (58.3%), Jeudy has totaled more than 52.5 receiving yards.
- Jeudy's season average of 49.5 receiving yards per game is 5.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 55.2.
- Jeudy has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of his outings, Jeudy has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 55.2.
Powered By Data Skrive