Jerry Jeudy and the Denver Broncos hit the field against the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday on the road at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Jeudy's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Jeudy's performance plays out when the Broncos square off with the Chiefs on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Jerry Jeudy Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Jerry Jeudy Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jeudy is averaging 53.5 receiving yards per game, 5.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (58.5).
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five of 11), Jeudy has put up more than 58.5 receiving yards.
- Jeudy's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 54.9 per game. He averages 1.4 fewer per game than that average.
- Jeudy has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 11 games (54.5%).
- In 63.6% of his games (seven out of 11 chances), Jeudy has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (54.9).
- Jeudy is averaging 20 yards per game in his last one outing against the Chiefs, 38.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (58.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Jeudy's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 58.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in one total game against the Chiefs.
Powered By Data Skrive