Jerry Jeudy's Denver Broncos host the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some insights and tips around Jeudy's receiving prop bets. You can watch Jeudy and the Broncos take on the Saints on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Jerry Jeudy Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Jerry Jeudy Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jeudy is averaging 58.9 receiving yards per game, 4.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (63.5).
- In three of 10 games this year (30%), Jeudy has totaled more than 63.5 receiving yards.
- Jeudy has put up 2.5 more receiving yards per game (58.9) than the average over/under he's had set, 56.4.
- In six of his 10 games (60%), Jeudy has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his matchups, Jeudy has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 56.4.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jeudy has averaged 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 20% of his games this season (two of 10), Jeudy has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Jeudy has reeled in 0.3 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.2 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just zero of his two games (0%), Jeudy has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just two of his 10 games (20%), Jeudy has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive