Jerick McKinnon and the San Francisco 49ers visit the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at CenturyLink Field. Here's some insights and tips around McKinnon's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch McKinnon's 49ers take on the Seahawks on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Jerick McKinnon Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Jerick McKinnon Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- McKinnon has averaged 6.3 rushing attempts per game, 1.2 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- McKinnon has yet to carry the ball more than 7.5 times in a game through seven outings this season.
- McKinnon has averaged 1.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (7.8).
- McKinnon took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only three of seven games this year (42.9% of his chances).
- McKinnon's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 7.8. He's gone over that total in just two of seven games (28.6%).
- McKinnon recorded four carries in his only career matchup against the Seahawks, 3.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set McKinnon's rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 7.5 attempts, a number he has failed to beat in one career game against the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for McKinnon is set at 34.5 yards. That is 4.5 fewer than his season average of 30.0.
- In 42.9% of his games this season (three of seven matchups), McKinnon has put up more than 34.5 rushing yards.
- McKinnon's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 37.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 7.8 on average.
- McKinnon has hit the rushing yards over in only two of seven opportunities (28.6%).
- McKinnon has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (37.8) in only 42.9% of his games (three out of seven matchups).
- McKinnon's 18 rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Seahawks are 16.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set McKinnon's rushing yards prop bet total for this contest at 34.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one lifetime game against the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- McKinnon has notched 0.4 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.1 fewer than the over/under in Thursday's game (0.5).
- McKinnon has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 42.9% of his games this season (three of seven chances).
- McKinnon has averaged 0.1 fewer rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In half of his games this year, McKinnon hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets.
- McKinnon's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just three of seven games (42.9%).
- In his lone career matchup against the Seahawks, McKinnon scored zero rushing touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In one career game versus the Seahawks, McKinnon has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive