Jerick McKinnon's San Francisco 49ers visit the New England Patriots on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around McKinnon's rushing prop bets. You can watch McKinnon and the 49ers square off with the Patriots on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Jerick McKinnon Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Jerick McKinnon Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- McKinnon has averaged 6.8 rushing attempts per game, 3.7 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- McKinnon has not carried the ball more than 10.5 times in a game through six outings this year.
- McKinnon's season-long average over/under is 7.3 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of McKinnon's games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- McKinnon's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 7.3. He's gone over that total in just two of six games (33.3%).
- In his one career matchup against the Patriots, McKinnon notched two carries, 8.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- McKinnon has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 10.5 rushing attempts in one lifetime game against the Patriots.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- McKinnon's 35.2 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 16.3 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (two of six matchups), McKinnon has put up more than 51.5 rushing yards.
- McKinnon's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 35.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.3 on average.
- McKinnon has hit the rushing yards over in only two of six opportunities (33.3%).
- McKinnon has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (35.5) in two out of six games.
- In his one career matchup against the Patriots, McKinnon recorded seven rushing yards, 44.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set McKinnon's rushing yards prop bet total for this game at 51.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in one career game against the Patriots.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- McKinnon's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.5) is equal to his prop bet total in Sunday's game.
- McKinnon has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 50% of his games this season (three out of six chances).
- McKinnon's 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game is the same as his average prop bet over/under.
- McKinnon hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in one of one game this year (100% of his chances).
- McKinnon has outperformed his average rushing touchdowns prop bet total (0.5 TDs) in half of his games.
- McKinnon's zero rushing touchdowns in his lone career matchup against the Patriots are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Patriots, McKinnon has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive