Jerick McKinnon and the San Francisco 49ers host the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on McKinnon's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Seattle Seahawks. Watch McKinnon's 49ers square off with the Seahawks on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Jerick McKinnon Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Jerick McKinnon Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- McKinnon has recorded 5.4 rushing attempts per game, 2.9 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (2.5).
- McKinnon has had more than 2.5 rushing attempts in 10 of 15 games this season (66.7% of his opportunities).
- McKinnon has averaged 1.8 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (7.2).
- In only five of 13 games this year, McKinnon achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (38.5% of his opportunities).
- McKinnon's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 7.2. He's gone over that total in just four of 15 games (26.7%).
- In his two career matchups against the Seahawks, McKinnon averages 3.5 carries per game, 1.0 more rush than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- McKinnon has beat Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 2.5 attempts two times in two total games against the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- McKinnon's 21.3 rushing yards per game average is 7.8 more than Sunday's over/under.
- In 53.3% of his games this season (eight of 15 matchups), McKinnon has put up more than 13.5 rushing yards.
- McKinnon has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (32.3) by 11.0 yards.
- McKinnon has hit the rushing yards over in only three of 13 opportunities (23.1%).
- In only five games this season (33.3%), McKinnon, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 32.3.
- McKinnon's 8.5 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Seahawks are 5.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Seahawks, McKinnon has exceeded this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 13.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive