Jerick McKinnon's San Francisco 49ers visit the Arizona Cardinals on Saturday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around McKinnon's rushing prop bets. Watch McKinnon's 49ers face off against the Cardinals on Amazon Prime Video at 4:30 PM ET.
Jerick McKinnon Rushing Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Jerick McKinnon Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- McKinnon has collected 5.7 rushing attempts per game, 2.2 more than the over/under in Saturday's game (3.5).
- In five of 14 games this season (35.7% of his opportunities), McKinnon has had more than 3.5 rushing attempts.
- McKinnon's season-long average over/under is 7.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.8 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- McKinnon took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just five of 12 games this year (41.7% of his chances).
- McKinnon has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (7.5 rushing attempts) in just 28.6% of his games (four of 14 games).
- McKinnon's 6.3 carries per game over his three career matchups against the Cardinals are 2.8 more rushes than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Bookmakers have set McKinnon's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 3.5 attempts, a figure he has exceeded one time in three career games versus the Cardinals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Saturday's rushing yards prop bet for McKinnon is set at 13.5. That is 9.0 fewer yards than his season average of 22.5.
- Eight times this season (out of 14 total games -- 57.1%), McKinnon has had more than 13.5 rushing yards.
- McKinnon has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (33.9) by 11.4 yards.
- McKinnon has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of 12 times (25%).
- In only four games this season (28.6%), McKinnon, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 33.9.
- Over his three career matchups against the Cardinals, McKinnon averages 22.7 rushing yards per game, 9.2 more yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- McKinnon has outperformed Saturday's projected rushing yards total of 13.5 yards two times in three career games against the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive