Jerick McKinnon and the San Francisco 49ers hit the field against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday on the road at AT&T Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around McKinnon's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch McKinnon's 49ers square off with the Cowboys at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Jerick McKinnon Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Jerick McKinnon Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- McKinnon has collected 6.2 rushing attempts per game, 1.7 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (4.5).
- In five of 13 games this season (38.5% of his chances), McKinnon has had more than 4.5 rushing attempts.
- McKinnon's season-long average over/under is 7.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.3 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only five of 12 games this year, McKinnon achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (41.7% of his opportunities).
- McKinnon has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (7.5 rushing attempts) in only 30.8% of his games (four of 13 games).
- In his one career matchup against the Cowboys, McKinnon put up nine carries, 4.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set McKinnon's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 4.5 attempts, a figure he has outperformed one time in one total game against the Cowboys.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for McKinnon is set at 17.5. That is 6.7 fewer yards than his season average of 24.2.
- Eight times this season (out of 13 total games -- 61.5%), McKinnon has had more than 17.5 rushing yards.
- McKinnon's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 33.9 yards, which he's fallen short of by 9.7 on average.
- McKinnon has hit the rushing yards over in only three of 12 opportunities (25%).
- In only four games this season (30.8%), McKinnon, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 33.9.
- In his only career matchup against the Cowboys, McKinnon finished with 41 rushing yards, 23.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- McKinnon has outdone Sunday's projected rushing yards over/under of 17.5 yards one time in one career game against the Cowboys.
Powered By Data Skrive