Jerick McKinnon and the San Francisco 49ers host the Buffalo Bills on Monday at State Farm Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for McKinnon's rushing props. Watch McKinnon's 49ers play the Bills at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Jerick McKinnon Rushing Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
Jerick McKinnon Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- McKinnon has averaged 7.3 rushing attempts per game, 2.8 more than the over/under in Monday's game (4.5).
- McKinnon has recorded more than 4.5 rushing attempts in five of 11 games this season (45.5% of his chances).
- McKinnon has averaged 0.5 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (7.8).
- McKinnon took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just five of 11 games this year (45.5% of his chances).
- McKinnon has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (7.8 rushing attempts) in only 36.4% of his games (four of 11 games).
- In his only career matchup against the Bills, McKinnon finished with 19 carries, 14.5 more rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- McKinnon has eclipsed Monday's projected rushing attempts total of 4.5 attempts one time in one career game against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- McKinnon's 28.6 rushing yards per game average is 11.1 more than Monday's over/under.
- In 72.7% of his games this season (eight of 11 matchups), McKinnon has put up more than 17.5 rushing yards.
- McKinnon has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (35.4) by 6.8 yards.
- McKinnon has hit the rushing yards over in only three of 11 opportunities (27.3%).
- In only four games this season (36.4%), McKinnon, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 35.4.
- In his lone career matchup against the Bills, McKinnon put up 103 rushing yards, 85.5 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In one career game against the Bills, McKinnon has outdone this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 17.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive