Jerick McKinnon and the San Francisco 49ers visit the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for McKinnon's rushing props. Watch McKinnon's 49ers play the Rams on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Jerick McKinnon Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Jerick McKinnon Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- McKinnon has collected 7.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- In four out of 10 games this season (40% of his opportunities), McKinnon has had more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- McKinnon's season-long average over/under is 7.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.1 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- McKinnon rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- McKinnon has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (7.8 rushing attempts) in just 40% of his games (four of 10 games).
- McKinnon's 10 carries per game over his two career matchups against the Rams are 2.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- McKinnon has exceeded Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 7.5 attempts one time in two total games against the Rams.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- McKinnon's 29.4 rushing yards per game average is 2.9 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10 matchups), McKinnon has put up more than 26.5 rushing yards.
- McKinnon has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (36.5) by 7.1 yards.
- McKinnon has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of 10 times (30%).
- McKinnon has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (36.5) in just 40% of his games (four out of 10 matchups).
- Over his two career matchups against the Rams, McKinnon averages 33 rushing yards per game, 6.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Rams, McKinnon has outdone this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 26.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive