Jeff Wilson Jr. and the San Francisco 49ers host the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Wilson's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Wilson and the 49ers square off against the Seahawks on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Jeff Wilson Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Jeff Wilson Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Wilson's per-game rushing attempts average (10.6) is 5.9 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (16.5).
- Wilson has recorded more than 16.5 rushing attempts in two out of 10 games this season (20% of his opportunities).
- Wilson's season-long average over/under is 11.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.9 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 60% of Wilson's games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (three of five games).
- Wilson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.5. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- In his two career matchups against the Seahawks, Wilson averages 11 carries per game, 5.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Wilson has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 16.5 rushing attempts in two lifetime games against the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Wilson is set at 69.5 yards. That's 16.8 more than his season average of 52.7.
- In 20% of his games this season (two of 10 matchups), Wilson has put up more than 69.5 rushing yards.
- Wilson has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (41.3) by 11.4 yards.
- Wilson has gone over the rushing yards total in 60% of his opportunities (three of five games).
- Wilson has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (41.3) in three out of 10 games.
- In his two career matchups against the Seahawks, Wilson averages 53.5 rushing yards per game, 16.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Seahawks, Wilson has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 69.5 rushing yards.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Wilson's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.6) is 0.1 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Wilson has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 40% of his games this season (four of 10 chances).
- Wilson has averaged 0.1 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Wilson hit the over on his rushing touchdowns prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Wilson has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just four of 10 games (40%).
- Wilson's zero rushing touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Seahawks are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Wilson's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this game at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never outperformed in two career games against the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive