Jeff Wilson Jr.'s San Francisco 49ers visit the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Wilson's rushing prop bets. Watch Wilson's performance play out for the 49ers against the Cowboys on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jeff Wilson Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Jeff Wilson Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Wilson's per-game rushing attempts average (8.5) is 2.0 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (10.5).
- In four of eight games this season (50% of his chances), Wilson has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts.
- Wilson's season-long average over/under is 10.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 2.3 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Wilson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only one of three games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Wilson has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.8 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Wilson's 35.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 8.0 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 25% of his games this season (two of eight matchups), Wilson has put up more than 43.5 rushing yards.
- Wilson's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 34.8, which he's outpaced by 0.7 yards on average this year.
- Wilson has hit the rushing yards over in only one of three opportunities (33.3%).
- In only three games this season (37.5%), Wilson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 34.8.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Wilson's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.6) is 0.1 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Wilson has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 37.5% of his games this season (three of eight chances).
- Wilson has averaged 0.1 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In half of his games this year, Wilson hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets.
- Wilson has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just three of eight games (37.5%).
Powered By Data Skrive