Jeff Wilson Jr. and the San Francisco 49ers host Washington on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Wilson's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Wilson's performance play out for the 49ers against Washington on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Jeff Wilson Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Jeff Wilson Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Wilson has collected 8.1 rushing attempts per game, 0.6 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- In three of seven games this season (42.9% of his opportunities), Wilson has had more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- Wilson has averaged 4.4 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (12.5).
- Wilson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just zero of two games this year (0% of his chances).
- Wilson has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12.5 rushing attempts) in only 14.3% of his games (one of seven games).
- Wilson put up five carries in his only career matchup against the Football Team, 2.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Wilson's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 7.5 attempts, a number he has failed to go over in one lifetime game against the Football Team.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Wilson is set at 27.5. That's 8.6 fewer yards than his season average of 36.1.
- Three times this season (out of seven total games -- 42.9%), Wilson has had more than 27.5 rushing yards.
- Wilson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (38.5) by 2.4 yards.
- Wilson has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just zero out of two times (0%).
- Wilson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (38.5) in only 42.9% of his games (three out of seven matchups).
- Wilson's 20 rushing yards in his one career matchup against the Football Team are 7.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Wilson has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 27.5 rushing yards in one lifetime game against the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive