Jeff Smith and the New York Jets square off against the New England Patriots on Monday at home at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Smith's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Smith's performance plays out when the Jets square off against the Patriots on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Jeff Smith Receiving Prop Bets (11/9/2020)
Jeff Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith's 28.2 receiving yards per game average is 0.7 more than his prop bet total in Monday's contest (27.5).
- In 40% of his games this year (two of five), Smith has put up more than 27.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 33 per game. He averages 4.8 fewer per game than that average.
- In only zero of his four games (0%), Smith has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 20% of his games (one out of five chances), Smith has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (33).
Powered By Data Skrive