Jeff Smith and the New York Jets visit the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Smith's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Smith's performance play out for the Jets against the Chiefs on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jeff Smith Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Jeff Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 28.0 receiving yards per game, 2.5 fewer than the over/under of 30.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In one of four games this year (25%), Smith has put up more than 30.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's season average of 28.0 receiving yards per game is 5.2 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 33.2.
- Smith has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only zero of his three games (0%).
- In just one of his four games (25%), Smith has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 33.2 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive