Jeff Smith and the New York Jets host the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Smith's receiving prop bets. Watch Smith's Jets square off against the Bills on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jeff Smith Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Jeff Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith's 37.3 receiving yards per game average is 11.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (25.5).
- In one out of three games this year (33.3%), Smith has totaled more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 31 per game. He has collected 6.3 more per game than that average.
- In just zero of his two games (0%), Smith has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 33.3% of his games (one out of three chances), Smith has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (31).
Powered By Data Skrive