Jeff Smith and the New York Jets visit the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Smith receiving props. You can watch Smith and the Jets play the Dolphins on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Jeff Smith Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Jeff Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 52.0 receiving yards per game, 8.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- Smith has not totaled more than 43.5 receiving yards in a game through two outings this season.
- Smith's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 33.5 per game. He has put up 18.5 more per game than that average.
- Smith has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Smith has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (33.5 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive