On Sunday, Jeff Smith and the New York Jets travel to play the Los Angeles Chargers at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Smith's receiving prop bets. You can watch Smith and the Jets square off against the Chargers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Jeff Smith Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Jeff Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith's 52.0 receiving yards per game average is 18.5 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (33.5).
- Smith has not picked up more than 33.5 receiving yards in a game through two outings this season.
- Smith has put up 18.5 more receiving yards per game (52.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 33.5.
- Smith has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Smith has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (33.5 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive