On Sunday, Jeff Smith and the New York Jets host the Cleveland Browns at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Smith's receiving prop bets. You can watch Smith and the Jets square off against the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jeff Smith Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Jeff Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 16.7 receiving yards per game, 5.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (22.5).
- In three out of 10 games this season (30%), Smith has put up more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 30.3 per game. He is averaging 13.6 fewer per game than that average.
- Smith has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just zero of his six games (0%).
- In just 10% of his games (one out of 10 opportunities), Smith has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (30.3).
Powered By Data Skrive