Jeff Smith and the New York Jets host the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Smith's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch how Smith's performance plays out when the Jets square off with the Dolphins on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jeff Smith Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Jeff Smith Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 20.9 receiving yards per game, 6.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (27.5).
- In 28.6% of his games this year (two out of seven), Smith has collected more than 27.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's season average of 20.9 receiving yards per game is 11.0 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 31.9.
- Smith has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only zero of his five games (0%).
- In only one of his seven games (14.3%), Smith has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 31.9 yards.
- Smith's eight receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Dolphins are 19.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Smith has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 27.5 receiving yards in one career game against the Dolphins.
Powered By Data Skrive