Jarvis Landry and the Cleveland Browns visit the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Landry's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Landry's Browns face off against the Bengals on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jarvis Landry Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Jarvis Landry Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Landry is set at 0.5 yards. That's 0.5 less than his season average of 0.0.
- Landry has not run for more than 0.5 yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Landry's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 0.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Landry has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Landry has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- Landry's one rushing yard per game over his six career matchups against the Bengals is 0.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Landry's rushing yards prop bet total for this contest at 0.5 yards, a number he has outperformed one time in six career games against the Bengals.
Powered By Data Skrive