Jarvis Landry and the Cleveland Browns visit the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Landry's rushing prop bets. You can watch Landry's performance play out for the Browns against the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jarvis Landry Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Jarvis Landry Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Landry's 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.5 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Landry has not rushed for more than 0.5 yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Landry has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (0.5) by 0.5 yards.
- Landry has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Landry has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- Over his five career matchups against the Steelers, Landry averages zero rushing yards per game, 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games against the Steelers, Landry has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 0.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive