Jarvis Landry and the Cleveland Browns take on the Houston Texans on Sunday at home at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Landry's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Landry's Browns square off with the Texans at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Jarvis Landry Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Jarvis Landry Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Landry has averaged 0.5 rushing yards per game in the 2020 season, equal to Sunday's over/under.
- One time this season (out of eight total games -- 12.5%), Landry has had more than 0.5 rushing yards.
- Landry has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (0.7) by 0.2 yards.
- Landry has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of five times (20%).
- In only one game this season (12.5%), Landry, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 0.7.
- Landry's 2.5 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Texans are 2.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Landry has beat Sunday's projected rushing yards total of 0.5 yards one time in two total games against the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive