Jarvis Landry and the Cleveland Browns visit the New York Jets on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Landry's receiving prop bets. You can watch Landry and the Browns take on the Jets on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jarvis Landry Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Jarvis Landry Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Landry is averaging 56.4 receiving yards per game, 13.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (69.5).
- In 14.3% of his games this year (two of 14), Landry has put up more than 69.5 receiving yards.
- Landry's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 59.1 per game. He is averaging 2.7 fewer per game than that average.
- In only three of his 14 games (21.4%), Landry has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 35.7% of his games (five of 14 opportunities), Landry has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (59.1).
- Landry is averaging 74.5 yards per game in his last 10 outings against the Jets, 5.0 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (69.5).
- Landry has gone over Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 69.5 yards four times in 10 career games against the Jets.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Landry's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.2 -- is 0.3 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three of 14 games this season (21.4%), Landry has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Landry has pulled down 0.3 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.2 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 33.3% of his games (three out of nine), Landry has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Landry has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 21.4% of his games (three out of 14 chances).
- Over his last 10 matchups against the Jets, Landry averages 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In 10 career games versus the Jets, Landry has gone over this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns three times.
Powered By Data Skrive