Jarvis Landry and the Cleveland Browns travel to play the New York Giants on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Landry's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the New York Giants. Watch Landry's Browns take on the Giants at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Jarvis Landry Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Jarvis Landry Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Landry is averaging 56.0 receiving yards per game, 6.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (62.5).
- In 15.4% of his games this year (two of 13), Landry has collected more than 62.5 receiving yards.
- Landry's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 58.9 per game. He is averaging 2.9 fewer per game than that average.
- In just three of his 13 games (23.1%), Landry has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only four of his 13 games (30.8%), Landry has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 58.9 yards.
- Landry is averaging 99 yards per game in his last one outing against the Giants, 36.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (62.5).
- Landry has gone over Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 62.5 yards one time in one career game against the Giants.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Landry's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.2 -- is 0.3 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 15.4% of his games this year (two of 13), Landry has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Landry has grabbed 0.3 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.2 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 25% of his games (two of eight), Landry has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only two of his 13 games (15.4%), Landry has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his lone career matchup against the Giants, Landry scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Giants, Landry has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive