Jarvis Landry and the Cleveland Browns square off against the Baltimore Ravens on Monday at home at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Landry's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Landry and the Browns face off against the Ravens on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Jarvis Landry Receiving Prop Bets (12/14/2020)
Jarvis Landry Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Landry is averaging 56.3 receiving yards per game, 8.2 less than the over/under of 64.5 set for Monday's matchup.
- In 16.7% of his games this season (two out of 12), Landry has totaled more than 64.5 receiving yards.
- Landry's season average of 56.3 receiving yards per game is 2.1 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 58.4.
- Landry has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his 12 games (25%).
- In only four of his 12 games (33.3%), Landry has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 58.4 yards.
- Landry's 72.6 receiving yards per game over his nine career matchups against the Ravens are 8.1 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Landry's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 64.5 yards, a number he has beat five times in nine total games against the Ravens.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Landry's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.2 -- is 0.3 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (0.5).
- In 16.7% of his games this season (two out of 12), Landry has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Landry has pulled down 0.3 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.2 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Landry has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Landry has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 16.7% of his games (two out of 12 chances).
- Over his nine career matchups against the Ravens, Landry averages 0.1 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.4 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In nine career games versus the Ravens, Landry has exceeded this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive