Jarvis Landry's Cleveland Browns visit the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Landry's receiving prop bets. Watch how Landry's performance plays out when the Browns square off with the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jarvis Landry Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Jarvis Landry Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Landry is averaging 55.8 receiving yards per game, 12.7 less than the over/under of 68.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In two of 11 games this season (18.2%), Landry has totaled more than 68.5 receiving yards.
- Landry's season average of 55.8 receiving yards per game is 1.6 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 57.4.
- Landry has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his 11 games (27.3%).
- In just 27.3% of his games (three out of 11 opportunities), Landry has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (57.4).
- Landry is averaging 45.2 yards per game in his last four contests against the Titans, 23.2 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (68.5).
- Landry has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 68.5 receiving yards in four lifetime games against the Titans.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Landry has pulled down 0.1 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.4 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In one of 11 games this season (9.1%), Landry has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Landry has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has fallen short of that number as he has caught 0.1 touchdowns per game, 0.4 fewer than his average prop.
- In only one of his six games (16.7%), Landry has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just one of his 11 games (9.1%), Landry has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his four career matchups against the Titans, Landry averages 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games versus the Titans, Landry has outdone this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive