Jarvis Landry and the Cleveland Browns visit the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's a look at Landry's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Landry and the Browns square off with the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jarvis Landry Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Jarvis Landry Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Landry is averaging 47.1 receiving yards per game, 13.4 less than the over/under of 60.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 20% of his games this season (two of 10), Landry has totaled more than 60.5 receiving yards.
- Landry's season average of 47.1 receiving yards per game is 10.0 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 57.1.
- Landry has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his 10 games (20%).
- In just 20% of his games (two out of 10 chances), Landry has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (57.1).
- Landry's 66.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Jaguars are 6.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Landry has eclipsed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 60.5 yards one time in two total games against the Jaguars.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Landry has grabbed 0.0 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Landry has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through 10 outings this season.
- The average prop bet over/under Landry has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has fallen short of that value as he has caught 0.0 touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer than his average prop.
- Landry has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through 10 games this year.
- Through 10 games, Landry has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Landry's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Jaguars are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Jaguars, Landry has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive