Jarvis Landry and the Cleveland Browns host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Landry's receiving prop bets. Watch Landry's Browns play the Eagles on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Jarvis Landry Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Jarvis Landry Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Landry is averaging 49.8 receiving yards per game, 12.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (62.5).
- In one of nine games this season (11.1%), Landry has totaled more than 62.5 receiving yards.
- Landry's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 56.6 per game. He averages 6.8 fewer per game than that average.
- Landry has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his nine games (22.2%).
- In just 22.2% of his games (two out of nine chances), Landry has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (56.6).
- Landry's 52 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Eagles are 10.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Landry's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 62.5 yards, a number he has never beat in one total game against the Eagles.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Landry has averaged 0.0 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Landry has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through nine outings this year.
- The average prop bet over/under Landry has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has fallen short of that value as he has pulled down 0.0 touchdowns per game, 0.5 less than his average prop.
- Landry has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through nine games this year.
- Through nine games, Landry has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Landry's one receiving touchdown in his single career matchup against the Eagles is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Eagles, Landry has outdone this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive