Jarvis Landry's Cleveland Browns meet the Pittsburgh Steelers in the AFC Wild Card Round on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips around Landry's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Landry's Browns square off against the Steelers on NBC at 8:15 PM ET.
Jarvis Landry Receiving Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Jarvis Landry Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Landry is averaging 56.0 receiving yards per game, 3.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (59.5).
- In five out of 15 games this season (33.3%), Landry has collected more than 59.5 receiving yards.
- Landry's season average of 56.0 receiving yards per game is 3.4 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 59.4.
- Landry has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his 15 games (20%).
- In just five of his 15 games (33.3%), Landry has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 59.4 yards.
- Landry is averaging 63.7 yards per game in his last seven outings against the Steelers, 4.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (59.5).
- Bookmakers have set Landry's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 59.5 yards, a number he has surpassed three times in seven career games versus the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive