On Sunday, Jared Goff and the Los Angeles Rams are at home to match up against the New York Jets at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into his passing props in the contest. You can watch Goff and the Rams play the Jets on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Jared Goff Passing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Jared Goff Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Goff's per-game passing completions average (24.9) is 3.4 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (21.5).
- Goff collected more than 21.5 completions in seven out of 13 games this season (53.8% of his chances).
- Goff's season-long average over/under is 23.8 completions. He has collected 1.1 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- Goff has hit the over on completions prop bets in just five of 13 games this year (38.5% of his chances).
- Goff has gone over his average prop bet for completions (23.8) in only five of 13 games (38.5%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Goff has averaged 36.5 passing attempts per game this season, 1.0 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (35.5).
- In 38.5% of his games this season (five of 13), Goff has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (35.5 passing attempts).
- The average passing attempt prop bet over/under for Goff this season is 36.3. He usually has gone over that number, averaging 36.5 attempts per game, 0.2 more than his average prop.
- In only 30.8% of his games (four of 13), Goff has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In just 38.5% of his games (five of 13 opportunities), Goff has attempted more passes than his average prop bet total (36.3).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards over/under for Goff is set at 282.5, 12.7 more yards than his season average of 269.8.
- In six of 13 games this season (46.2%), Goff has thrown for more than 282.5 yards.
- Goff's average passing yards prop this season has been set at 274, which he's fallen short of by 4.2 yards on average.
- Goff has hit the passing yards over in only six of 13 opportunities this year (46.2%).
- Goff's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 274, a figure he's gone over in seven out of 13 games this season (53.8%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Goff is averaging 1.4 passing touchdowns per game, 1.1 fewer than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (2.5).
- Goff has put up more than 2.5 passing touchdowns in 15.4% of his games this season (two of 13).
- Goff's season average of 1.4 passing touchdowns per game is 0.2 less than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.6.
- In just six of his 13 games (46.2%), Goff has hit the over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- In just six of his 13 games (46.2%), Goff has put up more than 1.6 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Goff's per-game interception average -- 0.8 -- is 0.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 61.5% of his games this season (eight out of 13), Goff has tossed more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Goff has tossed 0.3 more interceptions (0.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- 61.5% of the time this season (eight of 13 contests), Goff has gone over his interceptions prop bet total.
- Goff has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (0.5 interceptions) in 61.5% of his games in 2020 (eight out of 13 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive