On Sunday, Jared Cook and the New Orleans Saints visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Cook's receiving prop bets. Watch Cook's performance play out for the Saints against the Buccaneers on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cook is averaging 41.5 receiving yards per game, 3.0 less than the over/under of 44.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In three of six games this year (50%), Cook has collected more than 44.5 receiving yards.
- Cook's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 46.2 per game. He averages 4.7 fewer per game than that average.
- Cook has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of games, Cook has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 46.2 yards.
- Cook's 48.5 receiving yards per game over his six career matchups against the Buccaneers are 4.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Cook's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 44.5 yards, a figure he has outdone three times in six career games opposite the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Cook has collected 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four out of six games this year (66.7%), Cook has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Cook has grabbed 0.2 more receiving touchdowns (0.7 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In 60% of his games (three out of five), Cook has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In four of his six games (66.7%), Cook has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Cook's 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game over his six career matchups against the Buccaneers are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Cook has outperformed Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns two times in six career games against the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive