Jared Cook and the New Orleans Saints visit the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's some tips for betting on Cook's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Chicago Bears. Watch Cook's Saints face off against the Bears on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Jared Cook Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cook is averaging 39.6 receiving yards per game, 3.9 fewer than the over/under of 43.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In two out of five games this season (40%), Cook has collected more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Cook's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 46.3 per game. He averages 6.7 less per game than that average.
- In only two of his five games (40%), Cook has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 40% of his games (two of five chances), Cook has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (46.3).
- Cook's 51.5 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Bears are 8.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Cook's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 43.5 yards, a number he has eclipsed two times in four career games opposite the Bears.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Cook has pulled down 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 60% of his games this year (three of five), Cook has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Cook has reeled in 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Half of the time this season Cook has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 60% of his games (three out of five opportunities), Cook has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Cook's 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game over his four career matchups against the Bears are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games versus the Bears, Cook has surpassed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive